Nervous.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

I'm just freaking out a little. I need to get my priorities straight. I have had no motivation lately for anything. Homework is such a struggle for me to do anymore and I just always result to wanting to miss class (but I don't) and feeling sorry for myself. And we all know how it ends, at least for me - crying. Casey cries when she's stressed out. Well, if you thought I only cry when I'm stressed out, man, did I fool you? I need to get a grip on this whole college thing. No more excuses for homework. I have so much time to do it with work and everything. Gosh, sometimes I get so mad at myself. I am not glorifying Jesus through these tasks He has put in front of me. College is a place for preparing yourself for a career in the future that you will use to glorify and represent Him. If we are not well prepared for this career, then we won't be representing Jesus well. I need to remind myself of that. I can just get so unmotivated. And I HATE it. Just a little bit of a venting post.

Lord, give me the strength and power that you had to push through. Help me to seek You more and represent You well through my diligence and obedience in the work you have put before me. Motivate my heart and "set a fire down in my soul". Give me this passion to work for You wholeheartedly, Lord. That's what we were made to do, Lord. Remind me of Your promises for me. That when I am discouraged with procrastination, that You let me know that none of this matters once Your Kingdom comes, God. But let me also remember that You Kingdom isn't here yet, so I still need to persevere and work for You, Father. Give my heart the passion to follow You, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment